- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 25 g butter
- 2 small onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 250 g arborio risotto rice
- 175 ml white wine
- 1 litres hot vegetable stock
- 2 medium avocado, peeled and diced
- 175 g small cooked peeled prawns
1. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan, tip in the onion and garlic and cook for 3-4 minutes until softened.
2. Add the rice and continue cooking until translucent, for 2-3 minutes. Pour in the wine and stir well. Once evaporated, add the stock, a ladleful at a time, making sure it is completely absorbed before adding more. Continue stirring over a gentle heat until the rice is tender - about 15-20 minutes.
3. Stir in the avocado and prawns, heat through, and serve straight away.
Rate This Recipe