- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300baby g new potatoes, unpeeled
- 100 g fine green beans, trimmed
- 175 g cooked peeled prawns
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 30 g rocket
- salt and black pepper
1. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Meanwhile, if any of the new potatoes are on the large side, cut them in half. Otherwise, leave them whole.
2. Add the potatoes to the boiling water in the saucepan and cook for 15-20 minutes, depending on size, until tender. Shortly before they finish cooking, add the trimmed green beans and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the beans are bright green and just losing their crunch. Drain the beans and potatoes thoroughly and set aside to cool.
3. Place the prawns in a large bowl. Add the lemon juice and olive oil and season with plenty of salt and pepper. Toss the prawns well in the dressing, then gently stir in the cooked potatoes and green beans.
4. Arrange the rocket on serving plates, divide the potato and prawn mixture amongst them, and serve.
Rate This Recipe