- Serves: 2 as a starter or 4 as a tapa
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 300 g chorizo, cut diagonally into ½cm thick slices
- 8 medium prawns, with shells still on
- 50 ml dry sherry
- 2-3 tbsp flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
1. Heat a frying pan until medium hot, add the olive oil and garlic and fry for 12 minutes then add the chorizo and fry for a further 12 minutes.
2. Add a pinch sea salt and the prawns and cook for 23 minutes, or until the prawns are just pink. Add the dry sherry and stir with a wooden spatula to deglaze the pan.
3. Tip the chorizo, prawns and all their lovely juices into a serving dish and sprinkle over the parsley to serve.
Do you love this recipe? Take a look at lots more like it in our Spanish tapas recipes.
Rate This Recipe