- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 24 hrs marinating
- Effort: easy
- 20 fresh fillets of anchovy fillets
- sherry vinegar, to cover
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- small bunch of flat leaf parsley, chopped
- olive oil, to cover
1. Place the anchovy fillets in a bowl. Pour in enough sherry vinegar to totally cover the anchovy fillets.
2. Cover and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Drain the fillets well.
3. Mix the fillets with the garlic and parsley. Add enough olive oil to cover the fillets.
4. Eat at once or cover in cling film and store in the refrigerator where they will keep for a week.
Rate This Recipe