- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 days standing
- Effort: easy
- wild mushrooms
- equal parts of vegetable oil andextra virgin olive oil
- sprigs rosemary and thyme
1. Boil a large pan of lightly salted water, and blanch the mushrooms for 2 minutes before draining. Pat dry with a cloth, and spoon the mushrooms into sterilised jam jars or preserving pots.
2. Pour over enough oil to cover the mushrooms. Tuck in the sprigs of rosemary and thyme along with the garlic cloves. Cover the jars and leave in a cool place for 2 days before serving. These mushrooms are best eaten within a fortnight.
Rate This Recipe