- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes allow extra time if making your own dough
- Effort: easy
- 1 pizza dough
- 100 g prosciutto, cotto, sliced
- 75 g scamorza cheese, thinly sliced
- 5-7 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
Tips and Suggestions
See David Rocco's simple recipe for pizza dough
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Stretch out dough and roll out on a lightly floured surface. Add the prosciutto cotto, scamorza and sun-dried tomatoes onto one half of the dough.
3. Fold over. Pinch the opposite ends together. Lightly brush the dough with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
4. Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
Rate This Recipe