- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- a good handful of spinach
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large slice of sourdough bread
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 2 slices of prosciutto ham
1. Boil the spinach until tender, drain and press out the excess water. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and toss in half a tablespoon of olive oil.
2. Grill the sourdough bread until golden brown on both sides.
3. Lightly rub one side with peeled garlic, season with salt and freshly ground pepper and pour over the remaining olive oil.
4. Place the spinach and prosciutto on the bruschetta and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe