- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 2 small shallots, finely chopped
- 20 g pine kernels
- 50 g tinned anchovies, in oil
- handful of black olives, sliced
- splash of white wine
- 125 g cooked spaghetti
1. In a large pan heat the olive oil. Gently fry the chilli and shallots together for about 1 minute.
2. Stir in the pine kernels and anchovies, and cook for another minute.
3. Add the olives and a splash of white wine. Leave to cook for a further minute.
4. Season with a little salt to taste, bearing in mind the saltiness of the olives and anchovies. Tip the cooked pasta into the sauce, toss well and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe