- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 24 queen scallops, in the shell
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ lemons, juice only
- 8 12 drops tabasco
- 2 - 3 chives, chopped
1. Carefully remove the scallops from their shells with a spoon, reserving the most perfect shells. You need 8-12 shells.
2. Remove the coral and small flap of skin from each scallop. Wash and dry the scallop shells and place 2-3 cleaned scallops in each shell.
3. Drizzle a little olive oil over them and squeeze 2-3 drops of lemon juice into each shell. Carefully add just a drop of Tabasco to each shell.
4. Sprinkle with a few chopped chives, season with a little sea salt and pepper. Serve.
Rate This Recipe