- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1/2 red peppers, deseeded and diced
- 1 x 198g can sweetcorn, drained
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 tbsp salsa, mild or medium, to taste
- g grated cheddar cheese
1. Heat the oil in a large pan or wok and stir-fry the onion and pepper for 3 minutes. Add the corn and continue to cook for another 2 minutes or until the onion and pepper are soft.
2. Add the balsamic vinegar and honey and cook for a further minute. Remove from the heat and season to taste.
3. Spread half of each tortilla with a tablespoon of salsa.
Scatter a little cheese over the salsa and divide the corn mixture between the tortillas. Top with half the remaining cheese, roll up and arrange on a baking sheet. Sprinkle over the remaining cheese.
4. Preheat the grill to high and grill the quesadillas for 1-2 minutes until the filling is hot and the cheese has melted.
Rate This Recipe