- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 cooked chicken breast fillets, chopped into chunks, or the meat from a roasted chicken, taken from the bone and roughly shredded
- 100 g button mushrooms, halved
- 600 ml New Covent Garden Mushroom soup
- 50 g parsley, chopped
- freshly ground salt and black pepper
- 375 g ready-to-roll puff pastry
- eggs, beaten for glazing
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Place the chicken and mushrooms in an ovenproof serving dish. Add in the mushroom soup and chopped parsley and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Cover the chicken with the pastry, trimming the edges and pinching the pastry onto the dish.
4. Brush the pie with beaten egg and bake for 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve hot from the oven.
Rate This Recipe