- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus chilling time
- Effort: easy
- 200 g dark chocolate, 70% cocoa solids
- 6 egg yolks
- 9 egg whites
1. Melt the chocolate in a microwave, or in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water. Allow to cool. Meanwhile, separate the eggs.
2. When the chocolate has cooled, beat in the egg yolks to give a smooth, glossy mixture. In an electric mixer, whisk the egg whites until stiff peaks form. Fold them into the chocolate mixture.
3. Divide the mousse among individual serving dishes or one large decorative bowl and chill until set.
Rate This Recipe