- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 400 g tin chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 2 chorizo sausages, cut into 1cm rounds
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 400 g tin cherry tomatoes
Tips and Suggestions
1. In a large frying pan, heat the oil. Add the white part of the spring onions, rosemary, paprika and the chickpeas to the pan and fry for 2 minutes on a high heat.
2. Add the chorizo to the pan and cook for 2 minutes. Add the sherry vinegar. Cook gently, uncovered for a further 10 minutes stirring occasionally before.
3. Add the tomatoes and cook for a further 5 minutes to heat through thoroughly. Taste for seasoning and add salt and pepper if necessary.
4. Add the green tops of the spring onions and serve.
Love tapas? Take a look at our tapas recipe collection
Rate This Recipe