- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 courgettes, coarsely grated
- 1 red onion, coarsely grated
- 2 tsp dried mint
- black pepper
- 1 egg
- 75 g breadcrumbs
- 50 g self-raising flour
- vegetable oil, for deep-frying
1. Place the grated courgette, onion and mint in a bowl and stir. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Stir in the egg and breadcrumbs and mix until smooth.
3. Shape the mixture into walnut sized balls.
4. Heat the oil in a pan and on a medium heat fry the fritters for a few minutes until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe