- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g black quinoa
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 20g curly parsley, washed and roughly chopped
- 20 g flat-leaf parsley, washed and roughly chopped
- 20 g basil leaves, washed and roughly chopped
- 2 ripe vine tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
1. Wash and boil the quinoa until soft, drain and refresh under cold water, then allow to drain well.
2. Mix the garlic, parsley, and basil in a bowl, and then add the chopped tomatoes. Add the drained quinoa and lemon juice, and combine. Season with salt and pepper and extra virgin olive oil.
Rate This Recipe