- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1/2 red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 black radish, finely sliced
- 15-20 red radishes, finely sliced
- 1/2 cucumber, finely sliced
- 1 large bunch winter salad leaves
- 1 handful walnut, out of their shells, roughly chopped
- 4 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 tbsp sherry or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4-8 salted anchovies
1. Place the red cabbage, radishes, cucumber, salad leaves, red spring onions and walnuts into a large bowl and mix well.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the walnut oil, sherry or red wine vinegar and mustard. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper, then drizzle over the salad and toss well to coat.
3. To serve, pile the salad onto serving plates and lay over the salted anchovies.
Rate This Recipe