- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 12 baby tomatoes, seeds removed, halved
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed, chopped into 2.5cm cubes
- 1 red onion, chopped into 2.5cm cubes
- 1 handfuls mint, roughly chopped
- 1 handfuls coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 lime, juice only
- 250 g Greek yogurt
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 4.
2. Scatter the cumin seeds over a baking tray and dry roast for 1 minute in the oven. Remove from the oven and cool.
3. Put the baby tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, mint, coriander and lime juice into bowl. Mix together.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together the yogurt and roasted cumin seeds. Pour the yogurt mixture over the chopped ingredients and stir together. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. You can store the raita in the fridge until youre ready to serve it will keep for up to 2 days.
Rate This Recipe