- Serves: 6-8
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 125 ml double cream
- 450 g raspberries
- 1 pinches caster sugar, to taste
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 250 large whipping cream
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 6 sponge fingers, such as Savoiardi or crisp vanilla thins
1. Crush 3 tablespoons of raspberries with a fork and then push the puree through a sieve into a pudding basin.
2. Sugar the rest of the raspberries.
3. Add the raspberry puree and icing sugar to the cream and whisk until fluffy. Fold in the sugared raspberries, together with any juice.
4. Stir in the rose water.
5. Cover the bowl with cling film and store in the refrigerator.
6. To serve, divide between individual glasses. Do not put back into the refrigerator, as it is best eaten cool rather than chilled.
7. Serve with sponge finger biscuits or crisp vanilla thins.
Rate This Recipe