- Serves: 8
- Prep Time: 30 minutes plus 24 hrs to chill
- Effort: easy
For the base
- 175 g digestive biscuits
- 65 g unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
- 100 ml milk
- 2 leaves gelatine, soaked in cold water
- 125 g crème fraîche
- 125 g cream cheese
- 200 g white chocolate, melted
- 3 egg whites
- 120 g sugar
- 125 g fresh raspberries
- 75 g blueberries
- icing sugar
- raspberry coulis
1. Crush the digestive biscuits and add the melted butter. Press the mixture into a 20cm flan ring to make a base, around 1cm thick.
2. Bring the milk to the boil, then remove from the heat, and add the soaked gelatine leaves.
3. Mix the crème fraîche and the cream cheese together and add half of the warm milk.
4. Add the remaining milk to the melted chocolate and combine with the cream cheese mixture.
5. Whip the egg whites to stiff peaks and gradually add the sugar. Fold into the chocolate mixture, gradually adding half the raspberries and the blueberries. Pour into the tart ring and leave in the fridge for 24 hours.
6. Remove from the ring, cut into thick wedges, decorate with fresh raspberries, dust with icing sugar and serve with raspberry coulis.
Rate This Recipe