- Serves: 6-8
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 450 g Greek yogurt
- 300 ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 8 small meringue nests, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 225 g fresh raspberries
- 225 g strawberries
- 100 g dark chocolate, broken into squares
1. In a large bowl, fold the yogurt, cream and meringue together.
2. Gently fold in the raspberries and strawberries.
3. Melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water.
4. Spoon the Eton mess into large serving glasses and top with the melted chocolate. Serve.
Eton Mess recipes
Rate This Recipe