- Serves: Makes 1 litre
- Prep Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1.75 kg raspberries
- 125 g caster sugar
- 3 unwaxed lemons, zest and juice
- 1 litre chilled soda water
- ice cubes
- mint leaves
1. Toss the raspberries in a bowl with caster sugar and leave for 1 hour.
2. Blitz the raspberry and sugar mix in a food processor, then push the puree through a sieve and discard the pips.
3. Mix the puree with the finely grated zest and juice of the lemons and add the chilled soda water. Taste and add extra sugar, if required.
4. Serve over ice and decorate with mint leaves.
Rate This Recipe