- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 fresh mint leaves, plus an extra sprig to serve
- 4 fresh raspberries, plus 1 extra to serve
- 20 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar syrup
- 1 tbsp raspberry liqueur
- 35 ml golden rum
1. Place the mint, raspberries, lime juice and sugar syrup in to a glass and muddle with a wooden spoon, or a muddler if you have one, to bruise the mint and crush the raspberries.
2. Add lots of crushed ice to the glass and pour over the raspberry liqueur and rum.
3. Mix well and then top up with ginger ale and garnish with a sprig of mint.
Recipe from Simmons.
Want to see more? Take a look at our cocktail recipes.
Rate This Recipe