- Serves: 4
- Effort: easy
- 1 small loaf brioche, thinly sliced into 8
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 100 ml double cream
- 1 punnet raspberries
- butter, for frying
1. Beat the eggs, icing sugar and cream together in a bowl.
2. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla pod and add this to the egg mixture.
3. Take the brioche slices and dip each into the mixture.
4. Heat the butter in a large frying pan until foaming. Fry the bread in batches until golden and crispy.
5. Place two pieces in each of four bowls. Sprinkle with raspberries and serve.
Rate This Recipe