- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes plus 2 hrs refrigeration
- Effort: easy
- 350 g raspberries
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 4 tbsp raspberry liqueur
- 4 tbsp vodka
- 150 g strawberries, quartered
- 1 small loaf cinnamon and raisin bread, thinly sliced
1. Line 4 small pudding moulds with plastic wrap.
2. Warm the raspberries, sugar, liqueur and vodka in a saucepan, and bring to the boil. Add the strawberries and simmer for 1 minute.
3. Remove from the heat and cool.
4. Strain through a sieve and retain the juices in a bowl below.
5. Cut 4 small circles from the bread - they should be the same size as the pudding moulds. Dip the circles into the reserved juices and place in the bottom of the mould.
6. Cut the remaining bread into small rectangles, the same height as the mould. Dip these into the juices and arrange around the side of the mould, overlapping slightly.
7. Spoon the raspberry mixture into the bread mould, pressing down lightly to make sure that there are no gaps.
8. Cut 4 large circles to cover the top, dip them into the juice and place on top. Cover the moulds and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or preferably overnight.
9. Un-mould and serve with a dollop of cream and a drizzle of any remaining juices.
Rate This Recipe