- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 small fresh globe artichokes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- a handful of rocket
- 25 g parmesan, finely shaved
1. To prepare the artichokes remove the outer leaves of each artichoke revealing the pale inner heart and cut off the stem.
2. Open the inner heart and using a teaspoon remove the hairy choke from each artichoke. Chop very finely and place in a bowl. Pour over the lemon juice, olive oil and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper mixing well.
3. Divide the rocket leaves among 4 plates, followed by the dressed artichokes, then top with Parmesan shavings.
Rate This Recipe