- Serves: 12
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 8 carrots, cut into batons
- 8 red peppers, cut into batons
- 8 bulb baby fennel, trimmed and halved
- 1 cucumber, cut into batons
- 2 bunches of radishes, trimmed
- 12 spring onions, trimmed
- 8 pieces celery, cut into batons
- 8 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
For the hummus:
- 2 tins chickpeas
- zest and juice 2 lemons
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- black pepper
- olive oil
Tips and Suggestions
Prepare veg as late as possible or if time is short prepare hard veg such as carrots and store in bowl, scatter with ice and cover with kitchen paper. Add artichoke hearts to hummus for a delicious variation.
1. Arrange the raw vegetables on a big serving plate. Put the oil and vinegar in a small dipping bowl and mix.
2. To make the hummus, place the chick peas, lemon, garlic and olive oil into a blender and add the oil. Whiz until smooth. Serve both dips with the vegetables.
Rate This Recipe