- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 20 minutes plus 2 hours marinade
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 raw razor clams, (removed from shell, shell reserved)
- 1/4 cucumber
- 3 sprig samphire
- 1/2 red onion, (finely diced)
- 1/2 Red chilli, (deseeded and finely chopped)
- handful dill
- 1 lime
- 4 tbsp olive oil
1. Slice the razor clams into disks and put into a bowl. Add the onions, samphire, chilli, dill and cucumber.
2. Add the olive oil to the bowl along with lots of pepper and the juice of half a lime. Mix well so that the flavours can combine.
3. Serve the mixture inside the halved razor clam shells. Drizzle over any juice at the bottom of the bowl and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe