- Serves: Makes 750ml
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 8-10 hrs freezing
- Effort: easy
- 1x275 ml can condensed milk
- 130 ml single cream
- 200 ml crème fraîche
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Tips and Suggestions
This recipe is not suitable for ice cream machines.
Instead of vanilla, try adding crushed strawberries or melted chocolate.
1. Put all the ingredients into a bowl and whisk well to combine.
2. Put into a freezer-proof container not more than 5cm deep and freeze for about 2 hours until slushy and starting to freeze.
3. Remove from the freezer and tip into a bowl.
4. Whisk to remove any ice crystals.
5. Return to the container and freeze for another 6 - 8 hours until frozen
Rate This Recipe