- Serves: 4-6
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the salad
- 1 small red cabbage, outer leaves and base removed
- 4 carrots, peeled
- 2 red onions, peeled
- 150 g stilton cheese
For the dressing
- 180 ml extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 4 tsp French mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 4 tbsp single cream
1. For the salad: finely chop/grate the vegetables by hand or in a food processor.
2. Tip the contents into a large serving bowl and crumble in the stilton in small chunks.
3. For the dressing: whisk together all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl or measuring jug, pour over the salad and toss to combine.
Rate This Recipe