- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the fish
- 1 red mullet, cleaned, scaled and filleted
- 1 pinches black pepper
- 10 ml olive oil
- 0.5 lemon juice
For the vegetable spaghetti
- 50 g mooli (white radish)
- 50 g carrots, washed, peeled and finely shredded
- 50 g courgettes, finely shredded
- 10 g butter
For the salsa dressing
- 1 plum tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 30 g red onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 5 chervil, sprigs
1. Season the fish. Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the fillets, skin side down until crisp and golden. Turn and briefly cook the other side.
2. Squeeze the fillets with lemon juice.
3. Chop red onion and garlic for salsa. Blanch in boiling water for 2-3 minutes to soften.
4. Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the blanched vegetables, cook for 2-3 minutes, until lightly glazed, and then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Mix the tomato, onion and garlic together and then add the chervil and olive oil.
6. To serve, mound the vegetables on a plate and then top with the fish. Drizzle the salsa dressing around, and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe