- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g green tea noodles
- 2 tbsp sesame oil, plus a drizzle for the noodles
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin, (Japanese rice vinegar)
- 2 red chillies, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1 red onions, diced
- 100 g bean sprouts, blanched
- 1 bunches coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds, toasted
1. Heat a large pan of water over a medium heat. When boiling, add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes - until just tender. Tip the noodles into a colander and run through with fresh water. Drizzle with sesame oil - this helps stop them from sticking to each other.
2. For the dressing, whisk together the chilli sauce, light soy sauce, sesame oil and rice vinegar. Add the chillies, diced onion, blanched beansprouts and chopped coriander.
3. Tip the noodles into a bowl and pour over the dressing. Serve this salad at room temperature, sprinkled with toasted sesame seeds.
Rate This Recipe