- Serves: 1
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 1 pinch of celery salt
- 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 2 dashes of tabasco
- 4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
- 25 ml lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 50 ml Plymouth gin
- a splash of ruby port
- ice cubes, for chilling
For the basil tomato juice:
- 8 fresh basil
- 1 litre fresh pressed tomato juice
- pepper, and salt rim on the glass
- 1 stick celery
1. First make the basil tomato juice. Blend together the basil and tomato juice.
2. Mix together the salt, celery salt, black pepper, Tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, gin, port, 200ml basil tomato juice and ice.
3. Strain and serve in a large wine goblet, garnished with a black pepper and salt rim on the glass and a celery stalk.
Rate This Recipe