- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 80 ml gin
- 20 ml Aperol
- 20 ml rhubarb liqueur
- 50 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tsp sugar
- edible flower petals, to serve
- orange peel, to serve
1. Pour all the ingredients into cocktail shaker and whisk together with either a cocktail or electric whisk.
2. Add a couple of blocks of ice and shake.
3. Double strain into a martini glass and garnish with edible flower petals and orange peel
Recipe from Chris Edwards at Drake & Morgan
Rate This Recipe