- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g macaroni pasta
- 8 slices streaky bacon
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 ml double cream
- 100 g ribblesdale mature goats' cheese, (or similar goat's cheese if not available)
1. Preheat the grill to hot.
2. Cook the macaroni in a large pan of boiling salted water according to manufacturer's instructions and set aside.
3. Meanwhile, grill the bacon until crisp.
4. Over a gentle heat, warm the eggs, cream and cheese and stir into the pasta. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
5. Serve the pasta with the bacon slices arranged on top.
Made with produce from Churchmouse Cheeses- finalists of the Local Food Hero Awards 2007.
Rate This Recipe