- Serves: Makes about 26 squares
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2-3 hrs setting time
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 900 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 100 g rice crispies
- chopped glacé cherries, to decorate
- 3 sachets raspberry angel delight
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan. Stir in sugar and golden syrup and heat gently for 2-3 minutes, until the sugar has completely dissolved.
2. Stir the rice crispies and press firmly into the bottom of a shallow brownie tin. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, until set.
3. Make up the Angel Delight with the milk, as directed on the packet and leave to thicken slightly for 1-2 minutes. Pour the mixture over the rice crispies. Leave to set for about 10 minutes.
4. Decorate with glace cherries, cut into squares and serve.
Rate This Recipe