- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 200 g beef fillet, sliced into strips ½ cm thick
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 100 g carrots, cut into thin batons
- 60 g baby sweetcorn, sliced diagonally
- 1 sachet Amoy Stir Fry Sensations: Rich Hoi Sin & Red Onion sauce
1. Heat the oil in a wok or pan over a high heat. Add the beef and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
2. Add the vegetables and bamboo shoots and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the sauce and stir-fry for 1 minute more. Serve at once.
Rate This Recipe