- Serves: 3-4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g ricotta cheese
- 3 eggs
- 150 g double cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
- bunch of parsley, chopped
- 50 pitted black olives, chopped
- 100 g parmesan, finely grated
- olive oil
- 01 lemons, juice only
1. Set the oven to 240°C/gas 8.
2. Place the ricotta and eggs into a food processor and whiz until the mixture has doubled in volume.
3. Pour into a large mixing bowl and fold in the olive oil, salt and pepper, parsley, olives, and half the parmesan.
4. Lightly oil a 15cm spring form tin. Mix together the breadcrumbs and remaining parmesan and sprinkle three-quarters of this mixture evenly over the tin.
5. Pour in the egg and cheese mixture, and then finish by sprinkling on the rest of the breadcrumb mixture.
6. Cook for 15 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 160°C/gas 2 and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
7. Serve with rocket salad that has been dressed with olive oil and lemon juice.
Rate This Recipe