- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g fresh raspberries, chopped
- 3 tbsp amaretto (almond liqueur)
- 4 eggs, separated
- 130 g caster sugar
- 325 g ricotta cheese
- 30 g pistachio nuts, finely chopped
- grated zest and juice of 1 lemons
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- icing sugar, for dusting
1. Place the sliced raspberries and Amaretto in a saucepan. Gently simmer for 10 minutes, until the raspberries have softened. Set aside to cool.
2. In a large bowl, beat together the egg yolks and sugar until thick and pale.
3. Add the ricotta, pistachio nuts, lemon zest and juice and mix together well.
4. In a separate bowl whisk the egg whites until stiff. Whisk in the vanilla sugar.
5. Gently fold the whisked egg white into the ricotta mixture.
6. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
7. Butter 4 ramekins and divide the raspberries among them. Top the raspberries with the ricotta mixture.
8. Bake for 20-25 minutes until puffed and lightly browned. Dust with icing sugar and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe