- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 1 bulb fennel, cut into quarters, or 4 baby fennel
- 6-8 asparagus
- 250 g green beans, topped
- 100 g shelled peas
- 100 g shelled broad beans
- 150-200 g fresh ricotta cheese
1. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add the fennel and cook for 3 minutes. Add the asparagus, cooking for a further 2 minutes, followed by the green beans, peas and broad beans for a final 3 minutes. Drain and refresh immediately in cold water. Put the vegetables into a large bowl.
2. For the vinaigrette: whisk together the oil and wine vinegar, and season to taste. Add about three-quarters of the vinaigrette to the vegetables and toss to combine.
3. Divide the salad between four individual bowls and evenly distribute small teaspoons of ricotta over and around the salad. Finish by drizzling over the remainder of the vinaigrette or to taste.
Rate This Recipe