- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g asparagus
- 150 g ricotta cheese
- small handful of mint leaves, roughly torn
- 1 tsp pink peppercorns, lightly crushed
- juice of 1/2 lemons
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
1. Cook the asparagus in boiling salted water for 2-3 minutes, until almost tender. Drain immediately and leave to cool.
2. Divide the asparagus between 2 plates and spoon equal amounts of the ricotta cheese on the top.
3. Scatter over the mint leaves and crushed peppercorns. Just before serving, squeeze over some lemon juice, drizzle over a little olive oil and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Rate This Recipe