- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 250 g fresh, sieved buffalo milk ricotta cheese
- 4 tbsp freshly ground coffee
- 4 tbsp vanilla-scented icing sugar
- Italian brandy or amaretto (almond liqueur), for drizzling
1. Whisk the ricotta in a mixing bowl.
2. In a separate bowl mix the ground coffee with the icing sugar.
3. Place the ricotta on a serving plate in a nicely heaped mould. Sprinkle over the coffee-sugar mix, drizzle the Italian brandy around the edge of the plate and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe