- Serves: 2-4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g ricotta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 pomegranate, seeds only
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 3 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
1. Place the ricotta cheese, pomegranate seeds and lemon juice into a bowl and mix together.
2. Toast the sourdough slices until golden-brown on both sides.
3. Stir the mint into the ricotta mixture, then season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add a glug of olive oil and mix through.
4. Drizzle the sourdough toasts on one side with extra virgin olive oil and top with a generous spoonful of the ricotta mixture on each piece.
Rate This Recipe