- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 ripe medium avocado, quartered lengthways, peeled and roughly cubed
- juice of 1 lemons
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh tarragon, stems removed, leaves coarsely chopped
- 7 tbsp crème fraîche, or Greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 2 loaves ciabatta bread, sliced
1. Put the chopped avocado in a large bowl with the lemon juice, onions, tarragon, crème fraîche, salt and pepper.
2. Mix everything together using a fork. This will help keep the texture of the avocado. Adjust the seasoning if necessary. Cover with cling film, pressing it over the surface to prevent the mixture from turning brown
3. Toast the ciabatta slices under a preheated grill.
4. Spread the avocado mixture on the ciabatta toast.
Rate This Recipe