- Serves: 2-3
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 roasted chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp fromage frais
- 35 g tinned tuna, in spring waterdrained
- 2 tsp capers, plus extra to garnish
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- a few tender thyme sprigs, or fresh parsley, to garnish
- black pepper
1. Bring the chicken to room temperature and slice or cut into bite-sized pieces.
2. Combine the fromage frais, tuna, capers and lemon juice in a small food processor or blender and whiz until smooth. Adjust the seasoning to taste with plenty of pepper, and salt or extra lemon juice as necessary.
3. Cloak the chicken pieces with the sauce, garnish with the extra capers and herb sprigs, plus some more freshly ground pepper if desired, and serve.
Rate This Recipe