- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g puff pastry
- 8 fresh figs, quartered
- 150 g dolcelatte, diced
- 6 fine slices of pancetta
- black pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- eggs, beaten for glazing
- 100 ml double cream
- half a handful of coriander leaves
For the salad:
- 5 g sprigs coriander
- 5 g sprigs mint
- 100 g spinach leaves
For the dressing:
- extra virgin olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6.
2. Roll out the puff pastry into a round or square, about 25cm across, and place on a greased baking sheet.
3. Place the figs on the pastry, leaving a 1cm gap around the edge of the tart.
4. Dot the dolcelatte over the figs, then top with the pancetta. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Drizzle over the olive oil.
5. Brush the edges of the tart with a little of the beaten egg.
6. Bake the tart for 10 minutes.
7. Remove the tart from the oven and pour over the double cream. Sprinkle with the coriander leaves.
8. Return the tart to the oven and bake for a further 6-8 minutes.
9. Meanwhile, make the salad. Toss together the coriander, mint and baby spinach. Dress with a little olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
10. Serve the tart warm from the oven with the salad on the side.
Rate This Recipe