- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- grated zest of 1 oranges
- 6 fresh figs
- 6 slices of Parma ham
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Mix together the honey, orange juice and zest.
3. Brush the figs with the honey glaze. Cut a cross in the base of each fig and wrap a slice of Parma ham around each fig. Secure the ham slices, using cocktail sticks.
4. Place the figs in an ovenproof dish. Spoon over the remaining honey glaze.
5. Bake the figs for 15-20 minutes until the figs are softened.
Rate This Recipe