- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 175 g butter
- 6-8 cloves garlic, crushed or grated
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 baguette
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/ gas mark 8.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan. Add the garlic and chopped parsley.
3. Cut the bagette into generous pieces (around 15 - 20cm long) and slice in half horizontally. Generously brush the melted garlic butter over the cut sides. (The baguette can be frozen at this point for later use. Defrost and cook as below.)
4. Put on a baking tray and place in the hot oven for 8 - 10 minutes or until toasted and golden brown.
Rate This Recipe