- Serves: 1
- Cook Time:
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp clarified butter, (ghee)
- 1 pigeon
- 300 ml pigeon stock
- 1 tbsp butter
- membrillo (quince cheese), to serve
1. Set the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Heat the clarified butter in a pan and lightly brown the pigeon. Place the pigeon in a roasting pan and roast in the oven for 1 hour.
3. Place the pigeon stock into a saucepan and bubble gently until reduced by half. Stir in the butter and serve immediately.
4. Serve the pigeon with the sauce and garnish with quince puree.
Rate This Recipe