- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 24 medium radishes, leaves, stems, and roots trimmed
- good drizzle of toasted peanut oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 6 medium-sized spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- handful of chopped coriander
- a few rocket, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 190ºC/gas 5.
2. Slice the radishes in half lengthways. Toss the halved radishes with the peanut oil on a large baking sheet.
3. Roast for 25 minutes, turning once or twice, until the radishes are tender and beginning to brown.
4. Drizzle the soy sauce over the roasted radishes and toss with the spring onion.
5. Roast for a further 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl.
6. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and coriander, garnish with the rocket and serve.
Rate This Recipe