- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 45 minutes - 1 hour
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 large red peppers
- 1 small onion, finely sliced lengthways
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemons
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- black pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C/gas 3.
2. Place the red peppers in a roasting tray and roast forï¿½in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
3. Place the cooked peppers in a plastic bag and set aside to cool before peeling, de-seeding and shredding.
4. Place the pepper strips in a serving bowl and add the onion slices.
5.ï¿½ Stir inï¿½the lemon zest and juice followed by the olive oil.
6. Season with salt and pepper, mixing well. Just before serving, sprinkle over the parsley.
Rate This Recipe